the fine print
We appreciate and value your business and want you to feel happy and satisfied with everything you purchase at Larrabee’s Furniture + Design. We understand you’ve made an investment—in beauty and in your home. We offer a number of services and programs to help you make the most of your investment. The details of these services and programs are provided below.
We have recruited many of the top designers in Denver to serve on our sales and support teams. Their work has been featured in local, regional, and national publications and home shows, including the Denver Post, Better Homes & Gardens, Redbook, and Parade of Homes. Our consultants hold degrees and accreditations in interior design, textiles, and fine art, and will passionately create spaces that authentically and beautifully reflect your character and spirit. When you visit our store, enjoy these and other fine design services from our team of experts:
- Space & design planning
- Color consultation
- In-home measurement & consultation
- Home staging (artwork, accessories, lamps, flowers, plants, rugs, etc.)
- Accessory & rug house calls (installation, troubleshooting)
We offer affordable delivery services 5 days a week (Tuesday – Saturday) from trained professionals who will safeguard your new purchases with care and precision. Our competitive pricing structure and attention to detail ensure your new pieces will reach you affordably and safely. Our flexible program also allows you to schedule your delivery at a time convenient for you.
We’ve sought out the best cleaning and care products in the industry so that you can enjoy your purchases for years to come. Enjoy the trusted brands used by Maserati, Burberry, Nordstrom, Macy’s, and more, and keep your furnishings and leather new and protected. Please visit us for these and other tools from the nation’s top luxury goods care and cleaning products:
- Guardsman Furniture Products
- Furniture Polish
- Leather Conditioner
- Stain Removers
- Touch Up Pens
- Dust Cloths
Returns & Exchanges
- All purchases may be returned within 3 days in original or unused condition; please bring your original receipt so we can facilitate your return as quickly as possible!
- Please return or exchange products in a timely manner to avoid adjustments to your final refund.
- Special orders and back orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable. Both require a 50% non-refundable deposit.
Bedding, Pillows, Rugs, Mattresses And Box Springs
- We’re sure you understand—mattresses and box springs cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Please ensure your mattresses and box springs are clean and free from stains before being serviced or exchanged due to defects
- All bedding, pillows, and rugs may be exchanged or returned within 3 days in new and unused condition and in original packaging, with tags attached
Proper Care of Umbrellas
- Please be sure to wind down and tie your umbrella when not in use. Our extreme and sudden Colorado winds will damage your umbrella and wind damage is not covered under any warranty. When up, be sure to never leave an umbrella unattended. Tie downs or bungee cords are recommended when rolled down. Heavy-duty umbrella stands are recommended for all umbrellas.
- All Larrabee’s Furniture + Design merchandise is warranted against manufacturer’s defects
- Please keep all receipts, as proof of purchase is required for exchanges or warranty service
- We cannot warranty clearance items or floor samples
- Should you purchase a protection plan separately, you will receive coverage for specific instances of accidents and incidents as outlined in your plan
- We cannot warranty normal wear and tear or damage from customer use
- We will promptly repair or replace any items that are defective
- Our warranty is non-transferable. Any damage upon delivery must be noted on the delivery receipt—this is imperative so please be sure to inspect your delivery carefully
- Please bring visible defects or variance to order details to our attention within 7 days of delivery
- No warranty work or exchange processing can be completed on upholstery or leather items unless these items are clean
Merchandise Pick Up
- While we’re happy to hand deliver furniture to you, we understand you may prefer to pick it up yourself
- Assistance is available to help you load your vehicle; please be sure to bring appropriate equipment to cover and secure your purchases for the journey home
- Please schedule your pick up ahead of time with our delivery team so that it’s ready and waiting for you with a team to help with the heavy lifting!
- We honor and protect your privacy and have taken every precaution to safeguard the personal information you share with us. In order to process your purchase, we will need to collect vital information from you, including your name, address, phone, email and credit card or payment information
- We will not share, sell, or distribute this information to any third party
We will notify you of upcoming sales via email; you may opt out of this mailing at any time
Larrabee’s Furniture + Design is proud to contribute to the shared local community in which we, our team members, our families and our customers live and work. In addition to strategic philanthropic partnerships, we welcome requests for charitable contributions. We believe strongly in community connection and allocate a charitable giving budget annually to support organizations throughout the State of Colorado. All applicants must be registered with the Internal Revenue Service as 501(c)3 tax exempt organizations. Download Form Here